Triassic Earth

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Triassic Earth!

3 posters

Isla Muetre

Poll

Is is good ?

[ 2 ]
    Isla Muetre Bar_left100%Isla Muetre Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Isla Muetre Bar_left0%Isla Muetre Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Back
    JPOG Nerd 01
    JPOG Nerd 01
    Fresh Prey
    Fresh Prey

Isla Muetre Empty Isla Muetre

Post  JPOG Nerd 01 Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:31 pm

Here's are a story I'm working on :

Isla Muetre
    Chapter 1
    "Isla Muetre is a island off the coast of Costa Rica" Joel said. "Isla What ?" Carol said as they drove though the McDonalds Drive thru in San Jose. "I'll Have A quarter pounder Meal." Joel Said to the Mcdonalds assistant. "That will be $6 Sir" The assistant said. Joel Haned her the Cash. As they drove out Carol said "Okay, Let's go." They were going to a expedtion in Africa. Joel was a paleotoligist and Carol was a fashion expert.
    They drove to the airport. The plane was already there ! They ran off to the plane a flew off.
    Chapter 2
    Mugs
    "What the ?" Joel said as he woke up tto something cool going across his face. He realised it was Carols hand. "Joel, Who are those mugs ?" She said as she did up he shoelace. Joel turned to see 2 brick men sitting a couple seats behind them.
    One of them walked up to Joel and said "Hey , Little Man!" Before Joel Could replie he felt searing pain in his head. He turned to look, the other man had whacked him in the head with a pistol.
    Before he could scream he knew no more.
    Chapter 3
    Boat
    "here am I - ?" Joel said as he awoke. "OH YOU BUM!" a man yelled. " I Thought you tranqualised him for 36 hours ?"
    "Whatever " Another man said. Joel heard a screaming sound. He looked to see a pair of Jaws snapping around the Guy. "Oh my ! A Mosasaur" Joel Thought. He then jumped overboard.
    Chapter 4
    Beach
    Joel woke up to the sound of the ocean. He saw he was on a beach. "WHOA!" Joel Said as he got to his feet. He heard s trumpeting sound. He ran towards the sound. "OH MY!" Joel said as he looked. He was in the the middle of a herd!
    The Edmontosaurs were taking no notice of him. He walked back into the jungle. Joel then looked above him. There were compys in the Trees. He heard a terrorfying roar.
    "Oh no" Joel Said as he realised he was between a Allosaurus and a Acrocanthosaurus. They Charged at him. "I'm gonna die" He thought. But the Allo bit his shirt and he fell into one of the dead logs on the rainforest floor. The Acro roared and Bit the Allo on the neck. The Allo got mad a ducked another bite and bit the Acros neck and cracked it. The Allo then ran off. Meanwhile on a rock Carol,Josh,Jaiden and Jack were sitting. "I hope Joel's okay" Jaiden said. "He will" Carol said. "Who are you ?" She said to Jack. " I am Jack Snatcher" Jack said.
    To be Continued .
    How is it so far ?
    Allosaurus571
    Allosaurus571
    Site Official Admin
    Site Official Admin

Isla Muetre Empty Re: Isla Muetre

Post  Allosaurus571 Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:42 pm

Its good.
    JPOG Nerd 01
    JPOG Nerd 01
    Fresh Prey